Our nationally accredited Confined Space Entry & Gas Test Training (RIIWHS202D & MSAPMOHS217A) courses are designed to teach participants how to identify hazards, perform confined space risk assessments and work in confined spaces, in accordance with legislation and applicable standards. This course is designed for persons entering in confined space for work and those persons required acting as a standby person.
Participants will gain an understanding of hazard identifications, risk assessments and entry permits for confined space operations, including the operation of various confined space safety equipment.
*Group bookings only (8 people minimum)*
- Identifying Confined Spaces
- Hazard Identification
- Australian Standards & Relevant Legislation explained
- Roles & Responsibilities of Management & Employees
- Case studies
- Risk Assessments & Hierarchy of Hazard Controls
- Confined Space Entry Permits Awareness
- Confined Space Safety Equipment Usage (harnesses, tripods, winches, spreader bars etc)
- Worksite Policy & Procedures
- Lock-out, Tag-out and methods of Isolation
- Atmospheric Monitoring and Gas Detection Awareness
Full Course: 10 hours face-to-face training
Refresher Course: 7 hours face-to-face training
Course times may vary. Course times will be provided upon enrolment.
Written & Practical Assessment
Nationally Recognised Course Codes include:
- RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- MSAPMOHS217A Gas Test Atmospheres
AUSCompliance is an authorised trainer for Allens Training Pty Ltd Registered Training Organisation (No. 90909)