Our trainers are well-versed in providing high quality courses. We deliver our training in partnership with Allens Training Pty Ltd, who are a registered training organisation (90909). At Auscompliance we offer both nationally recognised courses and non-accredited training.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional training to individuals and companies. Our trainers bring a wealth of experience and are committed to delivering highly informative and engaging courses.
If you’re looking for group training, we are able to offer flexible and personalised solutions based on your organisation’s needs.
As a South-Australian based company, we are proud of our local industry. We are also pleased to support and provide training to a number of not-for-profit organisations, like the Royal Flying Doctor Service and Guide Dogs SA/NT.
We conduct public courses at:
86-90 Churchill Road
Prospect SA 5082
We also offer on-site training for private group bookings generally with a minimum of 6 participants.
In order to prepare for your course please make sure to do the following:
- Read all information sent to you
- Pay for your course in full before the training date (please note: links to pre-coursework are not sent out until we receive payment)
- Complete pre-registration and pre-coursework (if required)
- Register for a USI (Unique Student Identifier), if you haven’t already done so.
- Your completed pre-coursework certificate (if required) & your USI (Unique Student Identifier)
- If you are doing a refresher or a LV Panel only course you will need to bring a physical copy of your current certificate for sighting
- Casual clothing, suitable for kneeling and undertaking CPR or other activities.
- A notepad and a pen
- A water bottle
- If you are doing a full day course, you may wish to bring lunch, or you can purchase it from nearby food places. (Note: If you are undertaking a public Warden/Fire Safety course you will be provided with lunch.)
Training durations vary; please view the specific course pages to find out more detailed information.
Please advise us prior to the course if you have any medical issues, impairments, learning disabilities, language difficulties or concerns that may impact on your ability to undertake training. We are able to make reasonable adjustments in order to assist you.
Please Note: If you are booked into a course that includes CPR, you must be able to kneel on the ground and perform CPR for 2 minutes. This is a requirement, and we cannot make exceptions.
Simply put, these are all the same course.
Senior First Aid and Apply First Aid were the old names and have been superseded; HLTAID011 Provide First Aid is the correct and current unit title.
You can find details about pricing on the specific course pages.
Please Note: Unfortunately we aren’t able to offer concession rates.
We offer two payments options:
Over the phone, or
Direct into our account via Electronic Funds Transfer.
We will provide you with an invoice and/or receipt to your email address.
Please pay as soon as possible, so that we can send out your pre-coursework link (if required). Payment must be made prior to the course date to secure your booking.
We understand that
sometimes situations change, and courses may need to be cancelled. Our
cancellation policy is:
· Client cancels course with greater than 2 business days’ notice – no cancellation fee applies
· Client cancels course with less than 2 business days’ notice and prior to training – 50% cancellation fee applies
· Client cancels course on the day of training, or does not give notice of cancelled course – full course fee applies
· If Allens Training Pty Ltd is required to cancel a course the customer will be entitled to a full refund or transfer to a course on another date.
· Allens Training Pty Ltd is not liable for any costs incurred by our client e.g. employee wages if a course is cancelled for any reason.
· If the client cancels a course and travel expenses have already been incurred by Allens Training Pty Ltd, the client will be required to pay for these expenses.
To cancel a course, please ensure that you email AND phone us as soon as possible to ensure that we can cancel the training with the scheduled trainer and assessor.
This cancellation policy applies to all bookings unless there is a formal contract in place that differs from this.
We endeavour to send out your certificate as soon as possible. You should expect to receive it via email within 1 week after your course date.
Delays can occur when there are processing issues due to incorrect data. When registering (either online prior to training, or on the day with a paper version), please ensure the following:
- You enter/write your USI correctly;
- You give us exactly the same full name (including middle names) that is listed with your USI record; and
- Your date of birth information is correct and matches your USI record
This will depend on what course you complete. Here are some certificate validity periods for our popular courses:
HLTAID011 Provide First Aid, HLTAID010 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support & HLTAID012 Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting
3 Years. You will need to refresh the CPR component on a yearly basis though.
HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
LV Panel & CPR Skills Set
A Unique Student Identifier (USI) is a 10 digit/letter reference number.
It provides you with a secure online record of all recognised training and qualifications that you complete in Australia. You can access training records and transcripts at any time, and it stays with you for life.
If you are undertaking a nationally recognised course, it is mandatory that you have a USI. However, if you are doing a non-accredited course, you do not need one.
To create a USI, please visit this link: https://www.usi.gov.au/
Make sure you have at least 1 form of current and valid ID ready, and also your personal contact details.
If you are experiencing issues, please have a look at the USI Student Help Centre https://www.usi.gov.au/help-centre/students.
Alternatively, you can call USI Office Phone Support on 1300 857 536 (Mon – Fri, 9am to 5pm Eastern Time).