For information regarding your rights & responsibilities when using our training services, please refer to the Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909 Student Written Agreement in the Student Handbook.
Our nationally recognised confined space group training is catered to people working within industries such as mining, civil construction, mechanical engineering and drilling. This course is designed for persons entering in confined spaces for work and those acting as a standby person.
On successful completion of the course participants will be competent in working in confined spaces, identifying hazards, performing risk assessments and operating various safety equipment.
RIIWHS202E Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
MSMWHS217 Gas Test Atmospheres
Group Training Only - 8 Participants Minimum
Identifying confined spaces
Australian Standards & relevant legislation explained
Roles & responsibilities of management & employees
Atmospheric monitoring and gas detection awareness
It is a physical entry requirement that you are fit enough to work in confined space environments and able to wear personal protective equipment.
14 Hours (face-to-face mode)
7 Hours (face-to-face mode)
*Note: Course times may vary & will be provided upon enrolment
We conduct this training at your site.
Please contact us for pricing details.
Group bookings only.
Payment Terms & Refund Policy
· Client cancels course with greater than 2 business days’ notice – no cancellation fee applies
· Client cancels course with less than 2 business days’ notice and prior to training – 50% cancellation fee applies
· Client cancels course on the day of training, or does not give notice of cancelled course – full course fee applies
· If Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909 is required to cancel a course the customer will be entitled to a full refund or transfer to a course on another date.
· Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909 is not liable for any costs incurred by our client e.g. employee wages if a course is cancelled for any reason.
· If the client cancels a course and travel expenses have already been incurred by Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909, the client will be required to pay for these expenses.
To cancel a course, please ensure that you email AND phone us as soon as possible to ensure that we can cancel the training with the scheduled trainer and assessor.
This cancellation policy applies to all bookings unless there is a formal contract in place that differs from this.
On successful completion of this course you will be awarded a statement of attainment.
There are no legislative requirements in regard to validity periods for this type of training. However, the industry recommendations are as follows:
MSMWHS217 Gas test atmospheres - 2 years
RIIWHS202E Enter and work in confined spaces - 3 years